Sesame Seed (Sesamum indicum L.) is one of the oldest oilseed crops known, domesticated well over 3000 years ago, it is nowadays a worldwide crop but originated in certain regions of Africa. Sesame has one of the highest oil contents of any seed. With a rich nutty flavor, it is a common ingredient in cuisines across the world.
Sesame oil is one of the most stable vegetable oils, because of the high level of natural antioxidants. It is rich in protein besides being a good source of minerals such as copper, manganese, calcium, zinc and magnesium. These minerals have effects in providing relief for rheumatoid arthritis; help prevent colon cancer, osteoporosis, and migraine and supports vascular and respiratory health.
Natural sesame seeds are largely served in bakery products such as breads, bread sticks, cookies, candies, pasta, vegetables, tahini, halva, sesame oil preparations, curry dishes among many others.
Read less about Sesame Seed
Request more information about our product Sesame seed
• Molecules that prevent oxidation of other molecules. – works againts the “free-radicals”
• Free radicals are cells that attack other healthy ones
• Prevent chronic disease such as cancer and heart problems
• Reduce the risk of having osteoporosis, cardiovascular disease, cancer, neurodegenerative diseases and diabetes.
• Strength the bones and prevent against osteoporosis disease.
• Helps to prevent colon cancer
• Diminish and control migraine headaches.
• Growth and repair of human tissues and organs
Help to strenght muscules and bones.
• Regulate cell activities
• Good natural anti-inflammatory which also strength joints and bones.
• Is a compound with a similar chemical structure to cholesterol which helps to reduce blood levels of cholesterol, enhance the immune response and decrease risk of certain cancers.
Why are they good for us?
• Help to reduce blood cholesterol levels.
• Maintain normal electrical activity in the heart
Vicente Lopez 360 pb of B,EP 4400 Ciudad de Salta,
Salta, Argentina Phone: 54 9 387 766 6440
C/Limón 2055 Bo. Los Tusequis - UV 17 Mz 2
Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia Phone: 59 1 7502 0618
Av. Del Valle 577 of 204, Huechuraba, Santiago, Chile
Phone: 56 2 2754 4100 Fax: 56 2 2754 4199