Alubia beans also known as White Kidney beans (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) are largely grown in Argentina. Argentina is well recognized by the world market as a high quality source for these beans with a remarkable appearance and extraordinary taste. These beans are creamy and succulent in texture. In Argentina is where ideal conditions are set and is where Andes Harvest grows Alubia beans to the world.
Alubia beans are an excellent source of protein, rich in fiber and low in fat. It also ranks low in glycemic index (impact on blood sugar levels), which all together makes an excellent source to decrease weight in a healthy way. It is an important food element to decrease cholesterol levels too. It is also rich in minerals such as magnesium which helps maintain the electrical potential across nerve and muscle membranes, and it helps to handle stress better.
Alubia Beans is a well-established ingredient for making soup, salads, baked beans, and curry dishes, among many others.
Request more information about our product Alubia Beans
Why are they good for us?
• Good natural anti-inflammatory which also strength joints and bones.
• Helps to reduce blood pressure – reduce the risk of heart attack or strokes.
• Helps maintain the electrical potential across nerve and muscle membranes, and it helps to handle stress better.
• Helps to maintain good levels of hemoglobin.
• Help to reduce blood cholesterol levels.
• Maintain normal electrical activity in the heart
• Is a compound with a similar chemical structure to cholesterol which helps to reduce blood levels of cholesterol, enhance the immune response and decrease risk of certain cancers.
• Improve digestion. Reduce blood sugar levels which inherently inhibit appetite. Both together make a perfect combination for healthy weight loss.
• Reduce glucose and insulin levels in diabetic patients and may lower risk
• Ensures the digestive tract handling cholesterol and moving food
through the colon preventing colon cancer.
Vicente Lopez 360 pb of B,EP 4400 Ciudad de Salta,
Salta, Argentina Phone: 54 9 387 766 6440
C/Limón 2055 Bo. Los Tusequis - UV 17 Mz 2
Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia Phone: 59 1 7502 0618
Av. Del Valle 577 of 204, Huechuraba, Santiago, Chile
Phone: 56 2 2754 4100 Fax: 56 2 2754 4199